https://www.auto-exchanger.com website is operated by Auto Exchanger , At https://www.auto-exchanger.comwe consider our users' privacy a paramount importance for the relationships between the investors and us. We committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers and visitors to our website. In particular, we want to you to know that will never, in any way sell, re-distribute or trade your personal data to third parties or divulge it.
This Privacy Statement informs you about our collection and usage of your personal and non-personal information so that you can make informed choices about how your own information is obtained and used.
- » How the information is collected?
- We collect two types of information from our customers:
- Your non-personal information is being collected whenever you browse our website. We obtain the information about your browser, your operating system, your resolution and your IP address.
- Your personal information is being collected when you register at https://www.auto-exchanger.com.
- » Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file created by a Web server and stored on a user's computer. Cookies are used to provide user-side Web site customization, help we analyze our Web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and to offer certain features that are only available through the use of a 'cookie'.
- https://www.auto-exchanger.comuses login ID cookies to save customer login information.
- https://www.auto-exchanger.comalso uses temporary session cookies on all of its secure Web sites to store relevant session content such as an assigned user ID, so you can move between areas of a secure site.
- » Where is my Personal information used?
- will only use information about customers and customers accounts to help us better serve customer's investment needs, respond to customer requests or inquiries, or to suggest services or be used for security reasons(i.e. to identify the true owner of account) Information collected is used for internal purposes only and is not shared with third parties.
- Ways to control the information collected about you.
- may from time to time send you via email information regarding new products and service. You may change your personal information or update your profile at any time on your account area.
- We hope this document has explained the questions that may have arisen and showed that we really have strong views on our customers' privacy matters.